A passport is an important document issued by the government. It certifies the holder’s information, identity and citizenship that allows them to travel under its protection from different countries. If you lose/misplace your passport or damage it as well, do not worry, we have a Philippine Embassy here in Kuwait who can provide and replace them.
Here’s a guide to help you to replace your lost or damaged Philippine passport.
Replacing a Lost or Damaged Passport in the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait
Below are the steps that you can follow to get a new passport.
1. Fill out the application form.
2. Get to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait in person to process a new passport.
3. Get a copy of a Police Report stating that you have lost/misplaced your passport (written in English)
4. Process an Affidavit of Loss- This can also be processed here in the Embassy.
5. (For additional requirements if possible) A photocopy of the lost passport or Kuwait Civil ID.
6. For Lost passport the fee is (KD 45) and (KD 27) if green passport or a Machine-readable passport (MRP).
Here are the list of payments that you need to pay the Philippines Embassy in Kuwait for processing or getting a new passport.
– Processing an Affidavit of loss (7.5 KD per document)
– Lost passport fee (45 KD)
– Lost green passport or lost Machine-readable passport (MRP 27 KD)
For more information about getting or processing a replacement passports, please contact:
Block 6, Villa 153, Nouman Bin Basher St. Corner Damascus St, Faiha, State of Kuwait
Postal Address: P.O. Box 26288 Safat 13123, State of Kuwait
Telephone No: (+965) 2252-8422, 2251-1806
Hotline Number: (+965) – 55952909
Fax No: (+965) 2251-1805
Email us: [email protected]
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
NEW PASSPORT OR RENEWAL OR LOST PROCESSING/INTERVIEW: 8:00AM – 12:30PM
RELEASING: 8:00AM – 2:30PM (MINIMUM WAITING PERIOD: 40 DAYS)
Google Location Map of the Phil. embassy in Kuwait