Kuwait recently announced the first cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country. In line with this, the Ministry of Health in Kuwait has posted a general advice for travelers to prevent the spread of respiratory infections. Please be guided accordingly.
- Symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands and avoid crowded areas.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, seek medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash hands with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Below is the source Tweet:
— kuna (@kuna_en) February 24, 2020