If you’re interested to know more on how to grow your finances, a simple way to start is to set up a savings account. Opening a savings account will enable you to set aside some funds from your monthly pay check for later use such as an investment or an emergency fund.
There are various forms of savings account offered by several banks in the Philippines. You can either open an ATM or a Passbook account. With a number of savings and commercial banks in the market today, customers are constantly searching for the perfect banking partner which can cater to their unique financial goals and investment needs. PSBank is considered as one of the leading savings banks in the country today. With over 50 years of dependable banking services, PSBank has now expanded to 250 branches and more than 600 in-branch and off-branch ATM sites. If you are interested to open an ATM savings account with PSBank, here’s how:
Applying for a PSBank Savings Account
When you open a savings account with PSBank, you are entitled to the following benefits and services:
- Low initial deposit fee and maintaining balance of Php 2,000
- An annual interest rate of 0.5000%
- 24/7 banking services with any PSBank, Metrobank, BancNet, and Mastercard ATMs all over the world.
- Pay your utility bills through any of PSBank’s service branches and affiliated ATMs.
- Interest crediting is done monthly.
- Enjoy cashless shopping through any BancNet partner merchants
- Any primary OR two (2) secondary valid IDs with recent photo and signature
- Primary IDs:
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID
- PRC License
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Postal ID Card (PVC Plastic Card)
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Secondary IDs:
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Company ID
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Seaman’s Book
- The ATM account opening and initial deposit fee of Php 2,000
- [New] Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Primary IDs:
- Visit your preferred or nearest PSBank branch. Be sure to have all the above listed documentary requirements with you on your day of visit.
- Proceed to the New Accounts desk and advise the bank officer that you would like to open an ATM Savings account with them.
- Completely fill out the application form that you will be handed with. Review all the information you’ve provided in the form to eliminate any errors. Submit the documentary requirements along with your application form and initial deposit fee.
- Once your account has been verified and opened, you will be issued your ATM card and account documents on the same day.
Tip: Enrol your savings account with PSBank Online and Mobile banking platforms for more convenient and hassle-free banking transactions.