Are you considering working as a flight attendant or cabin crew in Kuwait? It is important to consider the pros and cons of working as a cabin crew. On the one hand, it is an exciting and adventurous job that will allow you to see the world. On the other hand, it can be a demanding and challenging job, with long hours and occasional overnight shifts.
Another thing to keep in mind is that working as a flight attendant in Kuwait may require you to speak Arabic. While this is not a requirement for all airlines, it is something to keep in mind if you are interested because this will give you an advantage over non-Arabic speakers.
Here’s everything you need to know about the process, including requirements and salary information. Plus, we’ll give you some tips on how to make yourself stand out from the other candidates. Keep reading for all the details!
- Airline Companies in Kuwait
- Step-by-Step Procedure to Work as a Cabin Crew in Kuwait
- What is the Salary of a Flight Attendant in Kuwait
Airline Companies in Kuwait
- Jazeera Airways
- Kuwait Airways
Kuwait is located in Arabian Peninsula and is bordered by, Saudi Arabia to the south and Iraq to the north. If you are interested in working as a flight attendant in Kuwait, here are some things you need to know.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You must be fluent in English. Knowledge of Arabic is also an asset but it is not required.
- You must have a valid passport and be able to obtain a visa to work in Kuwait.
- You must pass a medical examination and drug test.
- You can swim 25 meters unaided.
- You must pass a security clearance from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior.
- Some airlines may require you to have previous experience working as a flight attendant or in customer service.
If you meet all of the above requirements, then you should start researching which airline you would like to work for and begin the application process! Competition for flight attendant positions in Kuwait is fierce so make sure your resume and cover letter are top-notch. Good luck!
Step-by-Step Procedure to Work as a Cabin Crew in Kuwait
If you’re interested in becoming a flight attendant, here are some steps on how you can become one in Kuwait.
Step One: Research The airlines
The first step is to research which airlines fly into and out of Kuwait International Airport. Kuwait Airways, Jazeera Airways, and Flynas are a few of the many airlines that have flights going in and out of Kuwait. Once you know which airlines fly into Kuwait, take some time to research each airline’s flight attendant requirements.
Step Two: Meet The Physical And Mental Requirements
Physical requirements may vary depending on the airline, but usually, all airlines would require their flight attendants to be of a certain height and weight. They should also have excellent vision and hearing. As for the mental requirements, flight attendants should be able to think quickly on their feet and stay calm under pressure. Also, have good customer service skills as they will be interacting with passengers frequently.
Step Three: Complete An Online Application And Attend An Interview
Once you have determined which airline you would like to work for, the next step is to complete an online application. After your application has been reviewed, you may be invited to attend an interview. During the interview process, airline representatives will assess if you meet their qualifications and if you would be a good fit for the company.
Following these steps will help increase your chance of becoming a flight attendant in Kuwait. Remember to do your research beforehand, meet all physical and mental requirements set by the airline, and ace that interview! We hope this article was helpful in providing guidance on how you can become a flight attendant in Kuwait.
What is the Salary of a Flight Attendant in Kuwait
Flight attendants in Kuwait earn an average salary of Kuwaiti Dinar 603.74 per month. The median salary is Kuwaiti Dinar 554.58, which means that half the population earns more than this amount while the other half earns less.
Flight attendants can earn up to Kuwaiti Dinar 1,200 per month, with the top 10% earning more than Kuwaiti Dinar 1,070. Flight attendants in Kuwait typically work for airline companies such as Kuwait Airways and Jazeera Airways.
Perks & Benefits
Here are just some of the top perks of being a flight attendant in Kuwait.
1. You’ll get to travel the world – One of the best things about being a flight attendant is that you’ll get to see some amazing places. And when you’re based in Kuwait, you’ll have easy access to many different destinations around the world. Whether you want to go on safari in Africa or explore the ancient ruins of Greece, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to do it as a flight attendant in Kuwait.
2. You’ll make great money – Flight attendants in Kuwait can expect to earn a very comfortable salary. In fact, most flight attendants in Kuwait earn significantly more than the average person in Kuwait. This means that you’ll be able to save up for your dream vacation or splurge on those designer shoes you’ve been eyeing.
3. You’ll get free or discounted travel – As a flight attendant, you’ll often be able to fly for free or at a deeply discounted rate. This perk applies not only to yourself but also to your family and friends. So, if you’ve always wanted to take your family on a dream vacation but never had the money to do it, being a flight attendant in Kuwait might be the perfect solution.
4. You’ll get free hotel stays – When you’re working as a flight attendant, hotel stays are often part of the package. This means that you won’t have to spend your hard-earned cash on hotels when you’re exploring a new destination. Just another perk of the job!
5. You’ll meet interesting people from all over the world – As a flight attendant, you’ll have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, from all over the world. You might even make some lifelong friends along the way.
6. You’ll learn new languages – If you’re fluent in more than one language, being a flight attendant in Kuwait is a great way to brush up on your skills and maybe even learn some new ones. With so many different nationalities represented among both passengers and crew, there’s always someone who can teach you something new.
7. You’ll get free or discounted meals – Another great thing about being a flight attendant is that you’ll often get free or discounted meals when you’re traveling for work. This perk can come in handy when you find yourself in a new city with limited time and money for food exploration!
There you have it! The process of how to become a flight attendant in Kuwait. If you have any additional questions, please let us know in the comments below and we would be happy to answer them for you. Good luck on your journey to becoming a flight attendant!