For Filipinos currently residing in Kuwait and would like to process report of marriage, You can do so by going to the Philippine Embassy who can help you for the same. Below are the steps and guidelines Pinoys need to secure and process.
Note: Processing/Interview Time: 8:00AM – 12:30PM
Pinoy Marriage Guidelines at the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait
Requirements for Solemnization of Marriages between Filipinos only
- Photocopies of applicant’s passports.
- Birth Certificates issued by the NSO and authenticated by Authentication Division, Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
- NSO Certificate re: non-appearance of the applicant’s name in the National Indices of Marriage or certificate of Single Status and Non-marriage issued by the NSO and authenticated by the DFA.
- Joint Affidavit of Single Status (form available).
- Application for Marriage License (form available).
- Notarized Affidavit of Parental Consent (if either applicant is 18-21 years old.)
- Notarized Affidavit of Parental advice (If either applicant is between 21-25 years old). Parent/s of the applicant should inform the Embassy in writing. If such advice is not obtained or is unfavorable, the marriage license shall be issued 3 months following the publication of the application of the marriage license.
- Certificate of Marriage Counseling (If either applicant is 18-25 years old).
- Two pictures of each applicant.
- Notice of Marriage to be posted for 10 days.
Report of Marriage
- Duly filled-up Report of Marriage form.
- Arabic marriage certificate with authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and official English translation (plus 4 photocopies).
- Passport and Civil ID, if any, of the spouses (plus 4 photocopies).
Address: Block 6, Villa 153 Nouman Bin Basher St. corner Damascus St. Faiha, State of Kuwait
P.O. Box 26288 Safat 13123 State of Kuwait
Telephone No.: (+965) 2252-8422; 2251-1806 Hotline Number: (+965) – 5595-2909
Fax No.: (+965) 2251-1805
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (Except Holidays)
For all other information, you can contact the embassy at: