Any newborn Filipino has to be registered and reported at the Philippine Embassy. This is to make sure that your child is registered and recognized by the Philippines and added in our records.
Our embassy in Kuwait will be able to help you out in processing these documentations. These documents will come in handy when your child grows up to process his/her own requirements.
Registering the Birth of Your Newborn Child in Kuwait Phil. Embassy
Here are the steps in reporting the birth of your newborn in our embassy. Please check out the guidelines below. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait and make a personal appearance.
2. Fill out the application form here.
3. Bring 4 original copies of filled out Report of Birth form.
4. Birth certificate of the child (written in Arabic) these documents needs to be certified or authenticated from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and have it translated in English. (4 photocopies each)
5. A copy of Marriage certificates of the parents. These documents also need to be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), National statistics office (NSO) have them photocopied (4 copies each document).
6. Passports and Civil ID of the parents with at least 4 photocopy of the Civil ID and Passports.
7. Here are the corresponding fees included in this report:
KD 18 – for the passport
KD 7.5 – for the Report of Birth
KD 7.5 – each for authentication and certification of documents
For more information and details on the Embassy:
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Address: Block 6, Villa 153 Nouman Bin Basher St. Corner Damascus St, Faiha, State of Kuwait
Postal Address: P.O. Box 26288 Safat 13123, State of Kuwait
Telephone No.: (+965) 2252-8422, 2251-1806
Hotline Number: (+965) – 55952909
Fax No.: (+965) 2251-1805
Email us: email@example.com