In one of our previous posts, we have shared with you the steps and requirements needed to open a PSBank Savings Account in the Philippines. For most of us OFWs, we have families we need to support back home. And one way to ensure that we fulfil this responsibility is by opening an account through which we can send our remittances back home in a safe and timely manner.
PSBank OFW Savings Account offers a number of benefits for OFWs as well as their families. Apart from the reliable banking services of PSBank in the Philippines, account members can also enjoy cashless shopping and convenient remittance transactions through PSBank’s wide network of ATM locations. If you’re interested to apply for an OFW Savings account with PSBank, here’s how:
Applying for a PSBank OFW ATM Savings Account
When you open a PSBank OFW ATMSavings account, you get to enjoy the following perks and services:
- Zero initial deposit and minimum maintaining balance
- A monthly average daily balance of Php 5,000 to earn interest at 0.50% per annum.
- Monthly interest crediting.
- Enjoy cashless shopping from any BancNet partner merchants all over the country.
- Take advantage of PSBank’s Online and Mobile platforms for safe, fast, and secure banking transactions anytime anywhere.
- Any photographed primary OR two (2) secondary valid IDs with signature
- Primary IDs:
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Postal ID Card (PVC Plastic Card)
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Secondary IDs:
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- Police Clearance
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Company ID
- Primary IDs:
- [New Update] Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Visit any PSBank service branch of your choice to open an account. Bring all the above-listed documentary requirements for your visit to the bank.
- Request assistance from the bank officer assigned at the New Accounts section to open an OFW ATM Savings account.
- Fill out all the application forms that you will be handed with. Submit the forms along with the required documents to the bank officer.
- Upon review and encoding of your application in PSBank’s system, you will also be given your personal OFW ATM card on the same day.
Tip: Request for help or instruction from the bank officer on how you can enrol your savings account on PSBank’s Online and Mobile banking platforms to enjoy convenient and easier banking transactions, or if he/she can do it for you right then and there.